FastMail is an Australian-based email hosting service introduced in 1999 by Jeremy Howard. This email hosting company is available in 36 different languages and offers security and encryption of international standards.
FastMail is an ad-free service that gives you access to customizable and advanced spam filters. However, this service is free to use. You are required to pay a monthly subscription fee of $3/month to get access to FastMail features.
That’s why users are now switching to free email services that offer the same features cost-free. In this article, we’re going to tell you how you can log in to your FastMail account and how you can reset your password if you have forgotten it.
How To Login FastMail?
Logging into FastMail is simple.you can also login Tim mail Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official fastmail.com website.
- Click on Login available on the top left.
- Type your username and password in the first and second fields, respectively.
- Click on
- You will then automatically be taken to your FastMail inbox.
How To Recover Forgotten Password?
If you have forgotten your FastMail password, just like the Hotmail accedi you can use the step by step guide given below to reset it easily:
- Visit the official FastMail website or visit https://www.fastmail.com/.
- Click on Login on the top left.
- Click on Can’t Access Your Account.
- Open the Account Recovery Tool or direct visit https://www.fastmail.com/help/account/recovery.html this link.
- Enter your email address and verify the Captcha.
- Click on Start Recovery.
- Type in an old password you remember for that account on the opened page.
- Click on
- Enter your recovery email address or phone number to verify and click
- Type in the verification code sent to your phone through text or the email you received.
- Click on
- Once this is done, you can now create a new password for your account, retype the new password again and click on Change Password to finish up,
Note: As for the safety of your account, it may take up to 24 hours for you to get your password reset code processed if you do it from any device or browsers that aren’t recognized. To make this process faster, you can recover your password from the device you usually use to login into your account